San Francisco Property Management
We understand that your apartment building is a revenue generating asset to you and with that should come some peace of mind. Having the right management company to oversee the day to day operation of the building and resident's needs means you can focus on the more important things in life....you.
We specialize in rent controlled multi-family buildings of 4 to 40 units and are currently managing approximately 450 units in San Francisco.
We offer comprehensive management, leasing, and maintenance service that ensure the highest standard for our owner clientele and the safety/satisfaction of our residents. We see the relationship between landlord and tenant as complementary and not adversarial. We attempt to provide our residents with the best possible service while maintaining the fiduciary relationship to our owner clients.
Managing rental properties in San Francisco requires staying current with the ever-changing political and legislative climate that affects the landlord-tenant relationship and the dynamics of Rent Ordinance.
As Associate members of the San Francisco Apartment Association, California Apartment Association and San Francisco Board of Realtors. Our industry affiliations ensure that we are updated on current local and state legislation affecting our industry often before those changes are codified.
- Apartment turnover: coordination of vendors for on market condition. Design/build services for apartment remodel is available at additional cost
- Collection of rents, deposits, service of legal notices, routine tenant relations and correspondence, annual rent increases, security deposit interest calculation, move in/out inspections
- Receivables/payables management payment of all invoices, property taxes, insurance, business registration(s) and debt service
- Monthly/annual profit and loss reports weekly bank account reconciliation and year end 1099 preparation
- Annual certifications: Fire alarm, extinguishers, standpipe, boiler, elevator, sprinklers, 604 Inspection coordination and compliance
- Coordination of property maintenance and repairs, building code compliance, housing inspection issues and capital improvement project oversight
- Assistance with Rent Board petitions and pass throughs: seismic and capital improvement