- Lease preparation, collection of rents, deposits, service of legal notices, routine tenant relations and correspondence, move-out inspections.
- Timely payment of all invoices, taxes, insurance and debt service.
- Monthly/annual income and expense reports, AP/AR management and account reconciliation.
- Annual certifications: fire alarm, extinguishers, standpipe, boiler, elevator sprinklers, etc.
- Coordination of routine property maintenance and repairs, building code compliance, housing inspection issues and capital improvements.
- Unit Marketing: prepare unit for rental, including recommendations for unit improvements, advertising and showing of units.
- Applicant Processing: Review and process applications, verify all references thoroughly including credit check, eviction records, employment, income and past leasing experience.
- Disclosures and Prevention: Service of all current disclosures to new tenants, digital photographs of unit and appliances prior to move-in.
- Minor to Major Remodeling: Permit issuance, design and work coordination, supervise all work.
If you are interested in finding out more about our property management services, please contact Robert Link here. Tell us a something about your building, including # of units, unit mix, vacancy rate, location and gross annual rent. A representative from S&L Realty will contact you at the earliest possible time to discuss your building management needs.