As your Listing Agent, our services include:
- A comprehensive market analysis of your property, providing you with relevant sales data on similar properties in your neighborhood that have recently sold or currently on the market. We discuss your financial and services expectations so that we can come up with an action plan that meets or exceeds those ideals.
- Preparing your property for marketing, by determining which improvements, if needed, will showcase your home in the best light to maximize the value and appeal in the open market.
- Pre Marketing period; typically takes 2-3 week immediately preceding the listing of the property. During this time, we will coordinate all agreed upon improvements aesthetic, structural or otherwise. Physical inspection reports are also scheduled at this time, so that your property comes to market with all known variables known to a prospective buyer. Staging and photography occur shortly before the property goes live on the market.
- Placement of your property in front of qualified buyers; to ensure maximum exposure of your property we will utilize the local MLS, Zillow and Trulia featured listing service, realtor.com and our company website.
- We will develop a high-end professional website specifically for your property, employing professional photography and easy-to-use web navigation. OpenHomesPhotography.com.
- Negotiate offers to ensure you receive the best price and terms.
- Coordinate the closing process.