37 Joice Street San Francisco, CA 94108$4,995/Month
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Rooms
- Built 1911
- Floor Area is 1,150 sqft
Located @ California/Powell Street, this fully furnished apartment is quintessential San Francisco living at it best. This rarely available single family home is located in the heart of San Francisco and 1 block from the Top of Nob Hill.
Nestled in a serene alley off California, this property has a quiet neighborhood personality just blocks from downtown. A truly unique city experience.
- Tastefully remodeled 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- 1150 square feet on 2 levels
- Quiet low traffic alley off California St.
- Washer/Dryer located in unit
- Tastefully furnished throughout
- Private furnished patio w/Meyer lemon tree
- Centrally located near the top of historic Nob Hill
- Walk 3 blocks to FiDi epicenter
- Walk 2 blocks to Huntington Park:Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Mark Hopkins, Masonic Auditorium
- Walk Score of 100
- Transit Score of 100
- Walk 2 blocks to Ritz Carlton
- Short and long term parking options at SF Masonic Parking Garage 2 blocks away
Thank you for your interest in my rental listing.
Lease terms are negotiable. 3-month minimum 18 month maximum.
This unit is only available furnished. Security deposit $8,000. This single-family home is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed. Unit includes washer and dryer. All utilities are paid for by tenant except for basic cable internet service. Any service upgrades must be paid for by tenant. No subletting is allowed of any kind. There is no on-site parking but there are parking garages in the neighborhood. Applicant must have a minimum FICO score of 680 and must provide verifiable income source equaling or greater than 3 times the monthly rent. Renters insurance is required. Info available upon request.
Showings are done by appointment with the listing agent/broker Robert Link BRE #01200902 @ 415 418 4344